Soft launch
This is the first entry in my new blog, about legal matters of interest to people who care about business. I'm Fortune's legal correspondent - my formal title is senior editor (legal affairs) - and I practiced law for five years before becoming a full-time journalist many years ago. Like everything I write for Fortune, the blog is intended for nonlawyers and lawyers alike. Please join in with suggestions, contributions and temperate comments, or e-mail me with the same at rparloff@fortunemail.com. I'll be feeling my way for awhile in this new medium, so please bear with me.
Posted by Roger Parloff 8:45 AM 0 Comments comment | Add a Comment

Or feel free to send a letter to the editor about this story. Top of page

Previous posts
About this blog
This blog is about legal issues that matter to business people, and it's geared for nonlawyers and lawyers alike. Roger Parloff is Fortune magazine's senior editor (legal affairs). He practiced law for five years in Manhattan before becoming a full-time journalist. To join in the discussion or suggest topics, please email rparloff@fortunemail.com.